4x4 or R/T???

From: Richman, Todd WGM (RichmanT@tacom.army.mil)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 13:37:34 EDT

All,
I currently have a 98 4x4 SLT, CC 318 with 18000 miles. What do you think I
can get for it? The other questions for everyone is can I trade it in for a
R/T even up? I will always have a dak, but I want the 5.9 with all of
trimmings, since I don't do much if any off roading here in Michigan.
What does anyone think?
Todd