360 IS IN!!!!

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 22:05:49 EST

hey everyone, just got done setting the 360 down in the engine compartment
of the Shelby. what a BI@#h. We had to change the drivers side mount by
adding a space to it, but so far so good. When we pulled the motor we left
the tranny (904) in place. the hard part was to get the pin lined back up
to go in place, but with some prying and cursing it finally went into place.
Next trick is gonna be getting the headers down in. After that it looks
like it "should" go pretty smooth.

man, I can't wait to get this thing done,

mike, how's yours coming, just another update for you, we got my brother's
ram done about 3 weeks ago. we put a stock 440 in with a mild cam (.507
lift) torker 440 intake and holley 750 carb. the rest is all stock with no
boring done to the block. it ran 12.78 @ 105. Looks as though my shelby
has got it's work cut out, but I don't think I should have any problems.

later all

Scott Miller
Shelby Dakota #322 (14.89 @ 89mph) - 360 Is setting in place
94 V-6 Dakota Sport (16.01 @ 85mph)