Re: DML:my 360 IS not IN!!!!

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 22:45:40 EDT

>>mike, how's yours coming, just another update for you, we got my
brother's
ram done about 3 weeks ago. we put a stock 440 in with a mild cam (.507
lift) torker 440 intake and holley 750 carb. the rest is all stock with
no
boring done to the block. it ran 12.78 @ 105. Looks as though my shelby
has got it's work cut out, but I don't think I should have any
problems<<<

My 360 is still at the engine shop. Right now we're waitin' for the Cam
to come in (dammit crane! send the thing!), and I'm ordering some 1.7
rr's to put in it. The block is pretty much ready to go, the heads have
been ported and but are still disassembled awaiting stronger springs and
roller rockers. The valves got a 3-angle.... I got some 10:1 pistons for
it, and it's gonna have the usual bolt ons (tb, headers, exhaust, MP
computer, K&N, MSD).
I managed to come up with a transmission (A518) that is getting built up,
but I don't really know what all I'm having done to it. Don't want it too
radical, I do plan to drive this truck still =)
still lots of stuff to get...

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.