RE: '97 OEM rear lense wanted

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2000 - 22:48:14 EDT

> Hey, all
>
> Anyone have OEM brake lenses (right one needed) for a '97
> Dak that they aren't using? A friend just picked up
> a '97 Dak and had a little brush-in with a Caravan.
>
> Please email offlist if you do.

Actually this info would be good for all Dak owners.. Go to Glo-Brite's
webpage and find your part number, then call them for a price, then go to
your local PoopGirls and order it. Now here is the trick. PoopGirls has a
100% markup, but if you tell the parts jockey that you called Glo-Brite and
they quoted you a price of $xx.xx they will honor that price. I got both
sides replaced for the price of one(at the price they charge). And if they
give you lip tell them that Glo-Brite told you to go there.. Glo-Brite's
stuff is 1000% better than OEM and at a 1/4 of the cost from the dealer.

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
http://24.6.89.18/mydodge.htm