Re: MTX Box ordered

From: Erwin Mendoza (dakota99slt@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 01:16:12 EDT

How much did it come out to be for the t-form?
-Dester

<< List:
    Well, I ordered the MTX Thunderform box today. It's two 10's, loaded
with
  two MTX Thunderform 6000's. Should all arrive by Friday, it's getting
  installed then to. I'm only putting in like 300-450 watts into the box, so
  it should be pretty good. Anybody have any of these boxes or had them. How
  did they work? Were they nice. Main selling point was because the box
  fit soo nicely under the back seat.

  TIA
  william

I just had the MTX Thunder form installed in my Dak 3 weeks ago! I love it.
for now I still have the Infinity factory CD head unit, I didn't go with the
MTX subs though, I am using Kicker Comps driven by a Soundstream amp. Since
the Infinity head unti doesn't have a seperate bass output plug the bass
sounds sorta crappy........kinda like too much bass.......so I had to set
the fader a little towards the front and it'll be just fine..........enjoy
it because I certainly do!!

Erwin Mendoza
'99 SLT CC 4X4 V-6
Edison, New Jersey