RE: chrome diff covers

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 09:15:30 EDT

Aaron,
That's the way I feel about one. Don't want to be crawling under the rear
all the time to keep it clean. Also drawing all that added attention the
the under carriage, means I'd have to keep everything else down there
looking good all the time as well. I have a hard enough time keeping the
body and engine bay looking good. Good-luck if you decide to get one.
Rich - Ashburn, VA
P.S. Only advantage I see would be if it were finned to allow a little more
cooling.