RE: Gosh Damnit

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 10:40:11 EDT

I would filed a lawsuit against the parents and held them responsible since
he was only 16. Pay for damages and any emotional damages for the breaking
in the Dak. He He

Anyway, he is still a minor means the parents can be held accounted for his
actions.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA