RE: RE: r/t wheels-group buy

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 14:17:08 EDT

Let me find out if I have any schedule conflicts this weekend (track races).

Sam, I went to Costco, off of 78 (Vista) and found that they sale American
Racing wheels now. To include the Scorch Tires by BFG.

The rims listed were chrome 17x9 for 229.00. There are located in the store
- auto section. 6 lug by 4.5 pattern. I wanted the powder coat silver to
match the stickers and new one being made but none available.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC