DML:GIBSON EXHAUST GROUP BUY STATUS!

From: Keith Gorney (gorneys@worldpath.net)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 22:31:37 EDT

There are still only four people interested in a Gibson exhaust group buy.
We need 10 so it looks like it might not work unless we get at least 6 more
people. If you're interested email me a gorneys@worldpath.net.
Once again, here's the original note from SmokinDakota in reply to my
inquiry...
.......If you can get 10 or more orders, I can get the price
down to $229.99 plus shipping and applicable taxes. My
Regular price is $279.99 Orders do not have to be the
same part #. However prices may vary for stainless or
dual side exit kits. Let me know.

Thanks,
I personally am interested in purchasing the aluminized single swept side
cat-back system for the V6. If you want to check out this company it's at
http:\\www.smokindakota.com.
Let's get this done so we an get a good deal on some more horses for our
Dakotas!!!
Keith
99 Dakota Sport+ CC 4x4 V6