Re: K&N dissed at inspection

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 22:45:41 EDT

Man, I don't think one of my posts has ever generated this much list
traffic before! Let me try and cover a few points....

The heat riser thing (I think Gene brought this up) My '93 doesn't
have one. I thought those were done away with when the Magnum came
out.

Bernd. THANKS for all the research you did man! Maybe in September I
can turn you loose in that inspection station and bust some heads....

Just to clarify the situation, the lady did issue a sticker but was
just in a "I'm really not supposed to" mode. I don't think I would
have any problem finding a place that would pass me if they wouldn't
do it.

PS: Just think how that lady will look next year when I have an MPI
intake on there.... Hey, if it's not chrome she probably won't say a
word.

Thanks again to everyone that helped me out!
--Mike www.mikesdakota.com