Re: question

From: David Zavetsky (zavetsky@home.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 21:06:08 EDT

The fuel sending unit is probably bad....

Ya gotta drop the tank (near empty is easier)......its not a tough job, just
a pain in the rump.....

While you have the tank down, replace the sending unit and the fuel pump as
a unit......It costs more, but if your truck is a 93, chances are that
you'll need a pump soon anyways....

It took me about 2 hours total, taking my own sweet time......it can
probably be done in an hour.............