SUPPORT THE DML!!! DML Stickers available 4/15/2000

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 21:28:45 EDT

Tomorrow I should be picking up the stickers from the cutter. Those who have
already emailed me have first dibs. I could only afford 25 of each
(peel&stick, and cutout), so there will be limited quantities of both.
Remember all proceeds are forwarded to Jon Steiger to continue operation of
the DML. These stickers are worth 25fp/55hp at the wheels! I will also be at
Englishtown this coming Saturday if anyone wants to purchase one there!!

Prices:

Peel & Stick - $7.00
Cutout Transfer - $8.00

All prices include postage