DACUDA Engine Update

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 02:13:50 EDT

Just picked up the DACUDA today from the mechanics place. Put the
ported heads on, intense performance fuel rails (red), painted the
intake manifold black to match the valve covers and heads, and installed
3.92 gears. On the way home - WOW what a difference. This truck really
takes off. Keeps pulling up through 5500 rpm. I got up to 100 mph on
the freeway before I realized it. Still babying the truck and getting
used to the new power. Broke the rear loose more than a couple times.
Especially when down shifting!!!

Jim