Re: DML:Re:Brake rotors

From: GG428@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 10:30:16 EDT

these rotors are made under a "brand " name power slot, they are stock
replacement rotors which are slotted. drilled and slotted rotors are great in
ultra high performance, but not nesicary in daily driving. They can tend to
loose efficiency at lower temps, while street breaks opperate in the lower
temp ranges most of the time. Slotted rotors such as these offer the slot as
a channel to relieve gass buildup between the rotor and pad, but do not loose
as much surface area, or low temp capabilities. This price is through Land
Speed Racing here in Az, but they are a mail order company. I dont have their
# handy, but I will post it tonight. You can see an add for these rotors in
most magazines, like truckin, and sport truck.
gregg