RE: Re: RE: 'nother East coast meet? / Mason Dixon 17th annual mi d Atlantic Mopar meet

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 12:15:26 EDT

Actually, its coming up relatively soon...06-07 May.
06 May = Test & Tune plus Mopar vs. The World (Gamblers race)
07 May = Show Class/Judging & racing in the afternoon.

My brother in law works up in Boonsboro... nice area, may even be able to
find some off-dragstrip trails for the 4x4 crowd (like me).

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI