OFFTOPIC: Anyone that owns a jeep wrangler!!

From: Peter J. Cutler (pjcutler@mailbox.syr.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 13:06:10 EDT

I know I have seen some people on her that said that they also or have
owned a jeep wrangler. I recently bought a 97 with the factory full doors
and factory soft top. It is leaking where the door meets the top. When
it rains hard it will leak down the door and also soak into the top like 4
inches from it. Did I put it on wrong or do I have to seal it??? Well
let me know what you think...and don't tell me "Man...it's a Jeep
Wrangler!!!" I have heard that..and I know it is...but it isn't supposed
to leak. Thanks a whole bunch.

Peter J Cutler