Re: Re: Re: Value of gas saving mods, Attn: Jon

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 14:32:06 EDT

yessir, surely did, a good solid 3mpg (highway) I normally don't see a city
mpg change due to my driving habits (3mi/day to school and back, barely gets
out of cold-loop) even better mileage since the mpi... went from
200mi/tank to 240mi/tank.. keep in mind that's just 1 tankfull but far from
being driven conservatavely
    Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
      95 318 4x4 CC auto
  www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4