RE: NEED HELP PLEASE!

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 18:00:48 EDT

My question at the bottom of the problem was that does the Dakota have the
same problem. Instead of running the air intake from the front side but run
it from the backside towards the cowl section of the Dakota. This is a
shorter distance, straight tube angle, and cold air.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC