Re: Tail gate lock with Pace Edwards top

From: Todd Abernathy (t_abernathy7@juno.com)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 19:34:56 EDT

"(gotta hide the Nitrous bottle, don't want to put it inside the cab)"

I been thinking about making storage use out of the area on the opposite
side of the bed from the gas filler tube, between the frame and the body
side sheet medal. I thought about just bracing a storage box on the side
of the frame. Maybe, you could store it there out of sight, but if you
got t-boned Nitrous being crushed into the gas tank could be a problem.
Then again you would have the frame between the two tanks. Just a
thought.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.