Going 4Wheelin

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 00:54:51 EDT

Well, I am leaving right now......midnight.......to go pick up my brother
and drive about 3 hours south to do some scouting for this coming deer
season for stand placement and to try to lcoate some new property to hunt
on......to get to some of these spots, I will definatley be shifting into
4LO, and will be in 4HI all the other times. We will have to do a nice a
scenic stream run, which was about 6" deep last time, with a nice solid
gravel/pebble base, with some sand pit trap....nothing too bad. Last time I
went to the place we are going, the trails were brutal.....hopefully to rain
will hold out. Full update when I get back in town tomorrow night.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 v6