Re: Mopar Performance Lifters

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 09:36:11 EDT

In a message dated 4/14/00 8:37:11 PM Central Daylight Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

<<
 Well, got the MP lifters and weighed them before I installed them (no oil in
 them either).

 Mopar Performance Lifters: 5 oz. (PN: P5249862)

 Factory lifters: 5.5 oz. (Yes, I disassembled them and cleaned them first)

 That half of an ounce may (or may not) make a difference...but they sure
 look better than the factory ones (a lot smoother).

 The P/N# works for both V6 and V8 Magnum Engines (and come factory in the
 Mopar Performance Crate Motors). Total cost: $129 + tax.

 The engine will be back together tomorrow. WooHoo....!!! :)

 - Bernd

 That is good news! Somebody needed to develop a lighter lifter. I just wish
it was less than that. Someone told me crane had a lighter lifter, but I
never looked into it.
Tom