RE: attn: Steven St.Laurent-Bose?

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 10:17:20 EDT

Bose already makes a system for the Bow Tie folks. I have in a mini-van and
it is there OEM version for auto. You can buy the system at a local audio
shop with a mounted sub. Ask a fellow DML, I think he works at one of those
type of places.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage II (awaiting the new SC)
"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Ben Franklin
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/4382/index.html