MPI installed

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 13:05:29 EDT

Hi, all.

Finally completed installation of the MPI. Thank you, Jon Steiger,
for the wonderful install kit and great install manual.

Initial subjective impressions:
  Makes the MP cam lopey (not excessive) at idle (~550 rpm).
  Pulls at 3000 rpm and up.
  At 4000 rpm and up, almost feels like a mild turbo.

Hope to run it at Cayuga Dragway tomorrow. I have my own
expectations. Keeping fingers crossed ... not toes ...
may need them for the brakes at the end of the track (I hope).

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.