Re: I knew those Canadians were up to no good.... ;-)

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 15:42:14 EDT

This kinda proves how much you Yanks don't know about Canada.
Go take a look at a map, see how North the North West Territories are????
Then think about where the tree line is. Yup, that's way South of where the
border of the Territories is.
Not to mention that the winds don't actually blow in that direction!!!!
Don't mean to sound like a total jerk, but just confirm your info on stuff
like this next time.

Frank WJ
(Living in his igloo up here in the Great White North)