DML:Xenon kit,rollpan,Borla,Vtech Q's..(kinda long sorry)

From: Phil L. (blkdak2k@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 17:17:47 EDT

Hey DMLer's..

got a few mod questions here..

1. with the Xenon body kit(the one that uses a rollpan, not rear bumper
cover)do I have to use a Xenon rollpan or can i use another brand?does Xenon
even make a rollpan if so do they have one with notches???

2. who makes a rollpan with notches or cutouts for exhaust. i would like
dual tips notched into the rollpan (about half of the tip)

3. any 4.7 owners have a Borla setup?...if so price, setup, sound,
performance boost, etc please

4. anyone have a pic of the Vtech ram head tailight covers(w/reverse slots)
installed??

5. whos goin to th MOPAR SOUTHERN NAT'L in reynolds, GA in may??see ya
there!!!im so excited-- my first MOPAR event.

THANX TO ALL IN ADVANCE!!!(and thanks for listen to me ramble..sorry)

p.s. I'll be gone for a week up in SC doin training with an m-16A2 service
rifle...so if u caught any burglars send em downrange..hehe!
I'll be back fri the 21st...so if i dont reply back its cause im out
trainin.
Phil L.
'00 Black RC 4.7 v8 5speed sport plus
loaded, Linex, drop in K&N filtercharger,
ram-head sticker, 3.55 LSD rear
255/65/15's on split 5 spokes all around
blkdak2k@hotmail.com
Forever blazin shi*vys'!!