Body/Suspension Lifts

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 18:50:25 EDT

There is a new suspension/body lift company who manufacturers custom made
lifts that just opened up in Central Texas. Ran into them at River City
Raceway last weekend and I got their business card (somewhere) as soon as I
find that I am going to post it up. They had told me they could get you
anything you wanted and if they couldnt' find it, they'd make it. Really
nice guys and the truck was awesome!!! I took pictures of the truck but
unfortunately, not on a web cam :( So as soon as I use up the film on that
roll I'll pub them to my page! They have a truck with a true 27" suspension
lift *drool* and the bottom of the bumper is probably about to my
shoulder!!!!!!!! was VERY awesome looking. They are building a webpage so
as soon as I find that out as well I'll let y'all know!

Heather

http://dakotatruck.tripod.com