Bench Seat Console; For Sale

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 20:23:48 EDT

Since I no longer have a bench seat, I will no longer need this 'center
console' I bought for it. I bought this center console for $55 at about 3
years ago. It matches the dark gray interior very well. It fits perfectly
between the driver and passenger on the full bench seat and is contoured to
the shape of the bench's curve. It utilizes the middle passenger's seat belt
to stay in place, and it really holds it good too. It has two drink/cup/can
holders, which are divided by a middle section which is 3 1/4"x3 1/2" x
2"deep, behind the drink/cup holders is another section for storage which is
10 1/4"long x 1 3/4"wide x 3"deep. The top of the console doubles as an arm
rest and is also on a hinge which has two compartments underneath. One
compartment is a CD/Tape holder which is 8"long x 4 1/2"wide x 5 3/4"deep
and the other section is actually a 6-pack holder, which is molded to hold 6
cans, being 8"long x 5 1/4"wide x 5"deep. Of course, I don't use it for
this, but you may as you wish! The drink section/middle divider section and
back section are black plastic. The rest of the console is covered in vinyl
and the arm rest is nicely padded, also in vinyl. There are no cracks in the
plastic and none of the vinyl is ripped. It weighs 10 pounds, from mailing
zip code of 46323 is anyone wants to calculate shipping costs(www.usps.com
or www.ups.com). I would like $25 for it plus whatever shipping is.
Measurements:
- 9" tall(I thought it was perfect for an arm rest)
-11"-11 1/2" wide
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6