Rim Size for 31x10.5R15's

From: Darren Asuncion (dakotaguy1999@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 21:05:33 EDT

Hiya there,

Well I just helped a friend of mine with his poor Toyota truck. In return,
I got 4 15" Dodge Dakota rims. They aren't anything special, just the steel
rims which came off a 'base' model 4x4 Dakota. They are six lug, though I
haven't measured the rim width. "looks" like a 15x7.

Anyway I was wondering if anyone knew if this rim would work for a 31x10.5
R15 tire? I've got a set of 'winter' tires for my 1999 Dak, and I'm sick of
swapping tires on my 15x8 aluminum wheels. Even though these wheels I'm
getting are REALLY ugly (at least they have the hubcaps too) I'm willing to
use those for the winter instead of my aluminum wheels, unless of course
they won't accomodate the tires.

If anyone knows if these would work or not, please let me know via e-mail
dakotaguy1999@yahoo.com . Thanks in advance!

-Darren in Alaska...

99 Dakota Sport +, 5.2 V8, 3.55 lsd, auto, Intense Blue