RE: Really white headlights

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 12:01:48 EDT

> I `ve got another question,(With me,you`ll have that,as I am
> still in a learning phase.I`m over 30 and still exploring).I find those
> real white headlights to be particularly neat.The ones that look almost
blue.I
> don`t want to go with those headlights,though,if my road lights aren`t
> gonna match.Do those little road lights have replaceable bulbs,or are
> they the actual bulb themselves?Can you get ultra-white road
> lights? Do those kind of lights help visibility?Lastly,how many licks
> does it take to get to the tootsie-roll center of a tootsie-pop?THANKS!

Save your money and stick with the stock bulbs. You could go with the
Sylvania 900?XV bulbs which do work nicely in the rain. I wanted more light
because sometimes I'm out in deerkill country (Rt's 24,80,78&287), and I've
found with the KC Daylighters I can easily see a 1/2mile down the road, and
the deer keep to the sides with them on. YOu can see my setup on my
webpage... Buying those fancy blue bulbs look nice but IMO they don't do
anything but waste your money. If you have the cash to burn then by all
means get an aftermarket HID setup. I wish I could!

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886