RE: Ordering New SLT

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 14:23:35 EDT

First purchased the vehicle through the web or internet. The pricing is
cheaper than haggle with the dealer. Shop around and if you want a fast
appeal version and wish not to put up the front money for any mods than buy
the R/T version not the SLT. If the SLT and later will do the mods than
purchased all the options (SLT Plus version w/ 4.7 or 5.9).

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC