Re: anyone with a Indioglo Dash kit?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 16:06:23 EDT

converter? huh? I forgot the whole install process, but I got a remote
power from the relay used on my aftermarket fog lights. so.. basically,
everytime my ignition is on, the dash turns on. I'm sure you can wire it to
the parking lights or something, but I choose the lazy route.

watch out where the connector plugs into the glowing piece of dash. mine
actually fell off (broke) from that joint and I had to go through hell to
reconnect it. I advise putting a lot of electrical tape around that
connector/joint to prevent it from disconnecting.
-Dester

<< What wire did you power it to? And how many connectors did you use from
the
 converter?