re : DML : Infinity factory system (questions)

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 21:00:49 EDT

I`ve got the Infinity CD system in my truck and really think it sounds
awesome.At least when compared to most stock systems I`ve heard.One
strange thing about it though,it seems to have an internal automatic
level control.When I turned mine sky-high once,I noticed that it sounded
"limited" like through a compressor.Basically,it`ll rock`n roll with the
windows up.If you like to cruise the highway cranking it with the
windows down,though,you will need 173 more watts,according to Ohm`s law.