Re: Speaking of Pennzoil. see that commercial?

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 23:21:40 EDT

In a message dated 04/16/2000 4:13:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
Dester223@aol.com writes:

<<
 did anyone watch the DieHard race? Jeff Won his 50th win,

 anyways. on to the commercials and it shows all the oil pans of cars that
 have used various oils and the castrol, mobil, quaker state oils all produce
 sludge on the bottom of the oil pan, but here comes "PENNZOIL with purebase"
 and it looks like the oil pan is brand spanking new. I say BS! no matter
 what oil you use, you'll get sludge from condensation and just wear and
tear.
  Also, heat will burn the color of the oil onto your engine's metal
 surfaces... I don't like those commericals.. what do you guys think?
 -Dester >>

I was glad to see Jeff get a win, the team must be finally coming together as
to the Pennzoil commercial you're right complete B.S. I've torn down Pennzoil
engine's
and I was not impressed, I'll stick with Quaker State!!!

Shawn (aka)
MrDakota95