Re: Hey!!Mr.Gullible`s just tryin` to help!!

From: BeasTboyz (beastboyz@home.com)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 14:18:25 EDT

Yeah, my cousin and I constructed a "potato launcher" ( we made it out of
pipe and welded up a nice size box on the bottom where the explosion would
take place, unstead of using hair spray like the usual kids did to cause the
explosion we just grabbed the hose from his torch's tank (maybe welder,
don't remember) after the we realized that the potatos came out in a mushy
mess we started using fence post caps, pretty much steel caps, like a
bullet. Good thing he lives out in the middle of nowhere cause that thing
woulda killed someone and it was so loud we had to use earplugs. :)

Matt
(BeasTboyz)

P.S. he's the inventive one, i was just kinda "there"