Re: Re: Exhaust Systems

From: EUGENE HARRINGTON (MOPARSLOTCAR@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 06:45:39 EDT

Super Turbo mufflers have chambers, just that they have flow directors
at the ends to direct flow curving around into the next chamber . That
is the good part. Flowmasters are like one big room with partition
walls built in. They may flow just as good as the Dynomax/Walker Super
Turbo BUT I don't like the way a single open room will let the exhaust
slow down and expand or get lazy at that point.

My idea for the perfect muffler would be 3 glasspacks side by side
connected at the ends with 180° tubing bends.

Thanks,
 Eugene