RE: Betch-ya I can stump you guys!!!!!!!

From: Ed Hasley (ehasley@swindelldressler.com)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 11:17:52 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Marty Galyean [mailto:mgalyean@acm.org]
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2000 10:47 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Betch-ya I can stump you guys!!!!!!!

Just another silly Question, Does anybody know why DC decided that it was
more important to know when you are low on Windshield Washer Fluid, than
when you are about to run out of gas? It's very annoying to have that
"Washer Fluid Low" warning light stairing at me when I am sitting on the
highway and out of fuel! I never had to walk four miles to a gas station
because my windshield was dirty!?! It didn't happen to me yet, just an
observation.

thanks
ed
Just scaping the pavement in my '96