RE: Scott Miller- 360 motor mounts?

From: Scott Miller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 14:43:53 EST

Nope, my truck was an original V8, so the mounts were pretty close. I did
have to space the drivers side mount on the block though due to different
casting of the block. Also had to grind the new block to let the starter go
back into place. Also with the new Edelbrock aluminum heads I couldn't run
my heavy duty alternator, I had to buy just a regular one. Also had to buy
brackets for the alternator and power steering. I got these from a junkyard
off of an older ram without A/C and all the smog stuff since I'm not running
neither.

any ?'s just shoot me an e-mail

fastdak@theracetrack.com

later