Re: doing rear suspension-pinion snubber,springs

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 17:59:11 EDT

In a message dated 4/16/00 7:43:08 PM Central Daylight Time, WillTier@aol.com
writes:

<<
 How do you plan to attach the pinion snubber, you still using the 8 1/4
right
 ? I understand the cross brace but not how to hook the snubber ?

 Bil >>
  You can drill out the existing bosses with the bed removed. I'm going at
it a little differently. I bought a Ford style pinion snubber. It works from
the top and goes down to rest on the front axle housing. I'm basically
welding it to the cross piece I will put in. It does the same thing. Now, I
just don't have to fool with drilling the axle housing for the Mopar style
one.
Tom