Re: 3" high flow cat?

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 18:10:44 EDT

In a message dated 4/17/00 1:03:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time, discman@home.com
writes:

> Does anyone make a 3" high flow cat? I haven't been able to find one for
> > Project 13's (I need a 3" 3-way cat). I've checked Jegs and Summit's
> > catalogs, but no luck... anyone?

I got a non 3way from Jegs but they had the 3way I think. It is supposed to
be a High Flow (Dynomax I think ) but was smaller than stock 3" so I sent
them a e-mail and asked how they could get 20% more flow than stock out of a
smaller converter and they told me it was 20% more flow than their stock
converter and didn't know how it would compare to a Dakota 3" stock. I
haven't installed it yet but plan to flange it and a cheater for easy change.