RE: New Sound System! Polk Audio

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 18:30:58 EDT

Which vehicle (CC or Reg)?

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC
760-725-2296 (DSN 365-2296)
Work:mailto:stlaurents@mctssa.usmc.mil
Home:mailto:saint1958@home.com

 -----Original Message-----
From: William H. Hiatt III [mailto:william@hiatt.net]
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2000 2:57 PM
To: dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET
Subject: DML: New Sound System! Polk Audio

Well, here's the update on my system..
I have the "Premier" Infinity system. Not any more. Friday, I had the MTX
Thunderform box installed, powered by an Earthquake Thrust 250, which puts
out about 305@4 to my subs. This Thursday, I'm getting in the front, the
Polk Audio DX3055, and dx6's on the rear. A 4 channel, earthquake amp will
be installed to power the front and the rears giving me about 85watts per
channel at a 4ohm load. Anyone ever heard any of these? I think this system
should be screamin'. I was talking to the guy today, and we decided it
would probably be best to put the amp in the sidewall in the rear, down
towards the bottom by the vents. Anyone else have a better idea?

thanks
william