Re: RE: Design Question

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 11:54:12 EDT

Me too. I have them both. I also have 2 dings for gas and 1 ( I think) for
washer fluid.

Joe G
'98 Black Sport plus 4x4 318 5spd and hearing alot of dings from the gas
light!

<< I have both washer fluid and gas lights...

 Mike Brown
 -97 Club Cab 4X4

 Just a Question,
 Does anybody know why DC decided that it was more important to know when you
 are low on Windshield Washer Fluid, than when you are about to run out of
 gas? It's very annoying to have that "Washer Fluid Low" warning light
 staring at me when I am sitting on the highway and out of fuel! A "Low Fuel
 Warning" light would be nice. I never had to walk four miles to a gas
 station because I had bugs on my windshield!?! I haven't run out of gas yet
 but...

 I also heard that it is not good to let the fuel level drop below 1/4 full
 because the fuel pump will suck air around corners, is this truly "BAD" for
 the pump?

 thanks for letting me rant
 Ed

 P.S.
 I know "Idiot Lights" are for people who can't read gages, But, I feel it's
 a matter of importance, and it's been a pet peeve of mine.

 '96 318 2WD, Reg Cab, Long bed >>