Re:MPI low end

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 13:05:50 EDT

.3's is good news. I could stand to loose a
little torque down low (5spd), if I can make
up for it at top end. Besides, I'd like to get
rid of the possibly of the stock intake sucking
oil. Which I think is whats happening on a very
minor scale. Some of my synthetic oil is vanishing
every month. :o(

GS -