RE: Amplifier mounting...Kelly?

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 14:04:01 EDT

Kelly,

        The amp is awesome, it never gets hot. Has a built in crossover, so the need
to have separate crossovers is eliminated (excpet for component systems) and since
it a a five channel amp only one amp is needed to the job of two or three.
The one drawback is thatit is BIG....> Thunder 5400 amp is 16-1/4" x 9" x 2" long (with
> mounting feet).

Think about all the mounting locations before you get it. You can also put smaller amps
under seats. (where as this big amp sticks out from the seat)

-Mike