RE: Amplifier mounting?...Bernd

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 14:29:16 EDT

Thanks for the advice anyway...

        I was looking at your pictures on your web site. I noticed your K&N setup is a little different
than mine. I have the 97 4x4, 5.2L V8 with 7" of lift. The molded airhat and tube are one piece all the
way to the heat shield. My cone filter is completely on the fender well side of the shield. So I don't
know if the MSD will fit there, but I will try. Thanks for all the info, your posts have been very
informative.

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD.