Tuffy Console is Here!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 14:49:14 EDT

Don't you just love to see that big brown truck pull up and see the UPS man
coming out with a large package? Well my Tuffy Series II Center Console came
today. First of, wow this thing was packaged awesome, fully surrounded in
thick injected foam. The box is about 6" larger all the way around the
console. Secondly, this console is heavy; I weighed it at it is right at 18
pounds. The color is perfect as I went with the Dark Gray/Charcoal. The
powercoat is flawless and looks like it will hold up very nicely. I am going
to run to the hardware store, cause they Grade 8 bolts they sent with it
appear to be too long, for my likes. The locking mechanism is heavy duty and
I will now feel better about leaving my handgun in my truck in this console,
whenever I have to leave it in there. The front cup holders are even
awesome, ya know it's bad when you get excited over cup holders! I would
like to line to bottom of the cup holders though with some type of rubber or
foam, just to minimize vibrations and to help absorb some of the moisure. I
will update this post once I get it in and let everyone know how the fit is.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6