Re: Re: TWIN TURBOS!!.

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 21:26:38 EDT

>>Mike, you can't have one. you have a 360 in yours, don't you? Anyways.
I've
been told by Sci Teck that the stock v6 motor WILL hold up with the 12
psi
twin turbo setup they are developing for our trucks.<<

yeah... it'll be 362.15 powered soon =)
but... there will be other projects, and an available
twin-turbo-any-idiot-can-bolt-it-on system would be real nice =). I just
can't help but wonder is it really will hold up to 12psi... and iif it
does hold up, how long? Doubt you'll get 100k miles out of a twin turbo
6er that wasn't built to handle any boost at all. I'm not saying it's
impossible... anything is possible =)
Someone do it!! Please?!
=)

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota: Magnum 360 swap in progress!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.