RE: New MAP sensor coming in tomorrow

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 23:19:24 EDT

The '97 V6 P/N# is: 58029405

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Dester223@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2000 9:52 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: New MAP sensor coming in tomorrow

Hm.. I wonder how much I can get the MAP sensors at school for. Hey,
someone
drop me a model number...

I know of someone else on the list that gets it really cheap, but I don't
think he could buy a bunch of them.
-Dester

<< Let's see, at $73 a pop per year(if necessary) times average ownership of
6
 years, times how many Daks out there? We could be into the millions!! :)
Of
 course, free lifetime yearly replacements from DC would be better. Just a
 thought.
 I'll post my results after a day or two of driving with the new sensor. >>