Re: RE: Re: MAP Sensor "Issue"

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 10:48:16 EDT

nope...the Magnum engines don't have a knock sensor. (If they do, it's not
a conventional knock sensor.)

I don't disagree with ya...and you don't have to go into lurk mode....but
this same problem is on several models of Dakota's. The only difference is
that some ping and other don't. Same basic timing curve though.

- Bernd