Re: Re: RE: TB Sensor Question(s)

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 14:04:26 EDT

At 12:44 PM 4/19/00 -0500, you wrote:
> <snip> I thought my TB only had 2 sensors on it?!
>One being the AIS(Automatic Idle Sensor) Motor and the other being the
>TPS(Throttle Position Sensor). The AIS Motor is on the back of the TB
>towards the firewall and the TPS is on the driver's side of the TB. Yes/No?
>Kyle 93 Dakota 4x4 V6

Not sure for your year, Kyle. The '96 (at least) and up have the MAP sensor
in the front of the tb ... can id it by a vacuum hose running from sensor
into the intake manifold. On earlier minivans ('89), the MAP sensor
was bolted to a bracket on the firewall.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.