RE: RE: Re: Pictures with winch...4 wheel parts whoesalers :(

From: Brown, Mike (CAD) (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 14:19:47 EDT

David,

        I hear ya on that one!!!! I ordered my Rancho suspension lift and steering stabilizer through those a$$holes!
...Oh did I mention they don't even make a steering stabilizer for the 97 ! They sold me a 96 stabilizer than it took me over a month to get a hold of anyone to send it back! I had to call their corporate office (Long distance)
because nobody would pick up the phone at the 1-800 number. Sorry but holding for 45 minutes at a time is completely unacceptable!!!

        They also had a problem with me price bargaining. Just like buying a car, I wanted to get the most out of my money. I was comparing them with I believe offroad warehouse http://www.offroadwarehouse.com/ (which seemed to be more customer oriented).
The rep from 4-wheel parts wholeasalers "Bob" said: "I don't play that crap! Do you understand !?" I said "Yeah I understand...And do you understand you will not get this sale if you don't match their price!" Anyway they matched the price and said shipping would be free. When I got the bill, guess who really paid the shipping...

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD